Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (PUCP):
- Is a plural and tolerant academic community, inspired by ethical, democratic and Catholic principles, with respect to freedom of worship.
- Offers a civic, humanistic, scientific and comprehensive education of academic excellence.
- Contributes to enhance knowledge through research and innovation at an international level.
- Fosters the creation and promotion of culture and art, acknowledging the multicultural nature of our country.
- Engages in an effective and permanent way with society and its surroundings, acknowledging the diversity in our country and committing to human and sustainable development.
By 2022, our university will:
- Be an academic point of reference at a national and international level with regards to holistic, multi and interdisciplinary education.
- Be nationally and internationally recognized thanks to the quality of its research.
- Be a benchmark due to its active and creative participation in reflecting critically on current issues and debates addressing possible solutions.
Our University’s core values are as follows:
- Respect for the dignity of the person, diversity, nature and environment
- Democracy and inclusion
- Tolerance and pluralism
- Solidarity and recognition
- Honesty and transparency
- Social responsibility
- Academic excellence
- University autonomy