Application requirements1. Overseas students can enroll if they have completed at least one semester in their home university, or have accumulated the equivalent of 18 credits.
2. Overseas students can enroll for studies in any of the courses offered by the University, if they have satisfied the requirements of these courses, or possess equivalent qualifications. In the case of specialist courses in Science, Engineering and Psychology, the permission of the respective Dean is also required. In the case of the Post-Graduate School, the permission of the Director is required.
3. In the case of students who take regular courses, they can remain at the University for a maximum of two semesters. Only in exceptional cases will a student be permitted to enroll for more than two consecutive semesters.
4. Overseas students may take a maximum of twelve credits (between three and four courses) each semester.
5. Students who take regular courses are required to demonstrate an advanced knowledge of the Spanish language.
6. Submission of documents. The student should submit the following documents: